makeup retouch1) Open your photo and you can use whatever photo you want to retouch. I used this one of Lucy Hale.
2) (This step is optional) The first thing I did was kind of added some "foundation". The color was #f4dec2 then I set the layer mode to 'Soft Light' and changed the opacity 30% I just went over the face (avoided the eyes, mouth, eyebrows, etc.), but not the arms or anything else. It comes out a little bit tannish but that's ok.
3) Lipstick The color I used is #ff009c then I changed the layer mode to 'Overlay' and changed the opacity to 18%.
4) Blush I tried to make it look pretty natural so the color I used was #a7732f. I changed the layer mode to 'Saturation' and change the opacity to 43%
5) Eye Shadow I used a light blue color, which is #bfefea. I changed the layer mode to 'Soft Light' and I changed the opacity to 60%. I guassian blurred it a bit to make it looks natural.
6) Eyebrows I wanted to make the eyebrows look thicker. I used a small soft brush and went over the eyebrows, and I tried to do it neatly. Once I cleaned it up and made it neater, I changed the layer mode to 'Color' and changed the opacity to 40%. I guassian blurred it a little bit to make it look natural. I duplicated the layer and changed the layer mode to 'Overlay', but I kept the opacity. You can skip this step if you want to leave the eyebrows alone or you can change the opacity of the layers.
7) Eyeliner I picked a small soft brush around 2px-4px. After I outlined the eyes, I used guassian blur to about 0.1px-1px. I changed the layer mode to 'Color'. I duplicated the layer and changed the layer mode to 'Overlay'. Then I duplicated it again then I changed the opacity to 37%.