Star Cluster texture1) Create your document, for this I made my document size 1000 x 1000. Create a New Fill Layer and fill it with black (#000000). Merge the background layer and the color fill layer then double click the background layer and duplicate the layer. Go to Filter> Noise> Add noise and set the amount to 336%, change the distribution to Gaussian, and check the monochrome box. Change the opacity to 45%.
2) Add a brightness/contrast and selective coloring adjustment layer.
2) Add this firework stock and change the layer mode to'Screen'. Rotate it 90 degrees CW and it resize so the width fits the document. Duplicate the layer and flip it vertically so the images mirror each other.
3) Create a new layer and use a big round brush and brush over some areas using black. Go over the top and bottom the most. Change the opacity to 50%. Brush over the top of the document again and keep the opacity at 100%.
3) Add this stock and rotate it 90 degrees CW and it resize so the width fits to document. Erase the orange the streaks the best you can and set the layer mode to 'Screen'.
4) Create a gradient map adjustment layer.
Gradient point 1: #0B3251 location 0%
Gradient point 2: #604554 location 32%
Gradient point 3: #B69E9A location 72%
Gradient point 4: #E8D8C8 location 100%
Set the layer mode to 'Soft Light'.
Whites: 0, 0, 0, -31
Neturals: 2, -5, 1, -12
Blacks: 0, 0, 0, 11
5) Duplicate the gradient map layer, drag it to the top of the layers, and set the layer mode to 'Overlay' and change the opacity to 50%. Make a new gradient map adjustment layer and use a black and white gradient. Change the layer mode to 'Multiply' and change the opacity to 50%.