Vectorize1) Open your picture. I'm going to be using this picture.
2) Go to filter>blur> Gaussian blur. Set the radius to 0.5.
3) Now go to filter>blur>smart blur. Set your settings like mine
4) Then go to filter>blur>surface blur. Set the radius to 5 and threshold to 15.
5) The duplicate the layer (CTRL+D).
6) Go to filter>artistic>cutout. Set your settings like mine.
7) Then set that layer to 'Screen' 50% opacity.
8) Duplicate the bottom layer.
9) Go to filter>noise>add noise. The amount on noise is 100% and the 'distribution' is to be set on 'Gaussian'.
10) Set the layer that has noise to 'Soft Light' at 10% opacity.
11) Merge the layers.
12) Go to filter>sharpen>smart sharpen.
13) The amount should be 50% and the radius should be 5.5.